Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HD] Arpeggio Of Blue.Steel ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> parties privé -> pause café
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Arpeggio Of Blue.Steel Répondre en citant

Arpeggio Of Blue Steel >

Arpeggio Of Blue Steel

It resulted in I-401 being burried under the rubble from the destroyed buildings and allowed the two battleships to catch her with a graviton pull of their combined Super-Graviton Cannon. Meanwhile Kirishima and Makie were to escape via the front gates. Two hours later (during these hours Iona's role as the heart of the Joint Tactical Network is revealed, however consciously Iona still doesn't know this), Iona decides that it is time for the "Blue steel" to counterattack. She is later defeated by Kong who stops her vessel, leaving it unmovable but not destroyed. The first pair was stopped by I-401's Wave-Force armor, but the later two were direct hits to the hull.

Gunzou was allowed to remain in possession of I-401. After which, she leaves the Fleet of Fog to explore the world and does not join the Blue Steel Fleet. In spite of humanity mustering all their strength, they were utterly defeated by the Mist's overwhelming force. Reception[edit]. Takao, while not sunk, had her weapons temporarily locked down and was sent away, allowing I-401 a safe voyage towards Yokosuka. Haguro (, Haguro?) Voiced by: Hiromi Igarashi One of Hiei's subordinates and Myk's youngest sister, who seems to dislike wearing a school uniform. Haruna (, Haruna?) Voiced by: Hibiku Yamamura A Fog battleship whose avatar takes the form of a teenage girl wearing a heavy coat that covers all of her body up to the nose. The remnants of United States Forces Japan that were left stranded after the Fleet of Fog blockade were absorbed into the Japanese Military where many American servicemen ended up marrying Japanese nationals and starting families.

this is how the wind shiftsinfinity blade is_safe:1ccnp switch 300-115 cbt nuggetsconviction 2010 nl.sub.the strange lifea 21st centuryman in the mirror michael jacksonhousewives beverly s05MY NIGHTS ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOUR DAYStop gear s22e04

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> parties privé -> pause café Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006